Techminds Group continually seeks IT consultants and professionals to meet our growing needs. We currently have consultants at our headquarters in NJ and client sites throughout the U.S. as well as an expanding overseas workforce.
At Techminds, we believe that an organization is as good as its people. We take each and every measure to ensure that our personnel – who are amongst the finest in the business – give their best at all times. Toward this we provide a motivating environment, encourage initiative & enterprise and place a high value on the continuous enhancement of skills and knowledge.
Why Techminds ?
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer, proud to have a diverse workforce that represents a wide range of cultural and geographic backgrounds. Our strong focus on Human Resources, excellent benefits package and reputation for employee care have made us one of the preferred employer in the industry. We enjoy a high retention rate and business referrals from present and former employees, both of which have helped us create stability as we grow.
Our open, engaging culture emphasizes communication and the personal touch. The alignment of company and career growth means new and challenging opportunities for employees. We offer a defined career track program that rewards superior performance.
We offer the following benefits
• Full Medical Insurance, Paid Vacations, Direct Deposits
• Fee Reimbursement for any Microsoft/Salesforce Certification
• Referral fee for bringing any new clients, employees
• Consultants can work with us on a percentage basis
We’re hiring. TGL is looking for smart people who feel passionate about technology and who get excited about helping our customers succeed. TGL has been continuously recruiting professionals relevant to our core line of businesses and services. We are currently looking for professionals in the following areas:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / SCRUM certification is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer field or equivalent, and 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Hand-on experience building customized apps/workflows on Salesforce with Apex
- Design and build Java-based web services fronting analytics based data storage
- ·Develop and test ETL components to high standards of quality and performance.
- Perform design/code/test reviews for ETL components.
- Assist with planning and execute releases of components into production.
- Provide operational support for the data pipeline and analytics infrastructure.
- Research, identify and recommend technical and operational improvements resulting in improved reliability and/or efficiencies in maintaining and/or developing the application.
- Evaluate and advise on technical aspects of open work requests in the product backlog with the project lead.
- MS or foreign equivalent in Computer Science/IT with Computer Science as major or minor or related, plus 2 yr of relevant IT experience using Java and Salesforce
- High level experience designing and developing both Java-based RESTful micro-services
- High level experience designing a many-source ETL platform using Pentaho or similar
- Strong with modern micro-service REST architecture
- Strong experience working with SQL-based data stores, both from an application and ETL POV
- Extensive knowledge of data warehouse and data mart concepts
- Experience with full SDLC and Agile development methodology
- Experience working in a DevOps environment, and using automated unit test technologies
|Software Test Engineer
- Participate in requirement gathering meetings with business team
- Manual Testing of Web Applications and Content Management using AEM
- Created the requirement based on the Radars and provide the project status to Stakeholders.
- Provide demo to business and QA team, once the module implementation is completed.
- Prepare the Technical documentation and suggest the technical feasibility of the requirement.
- Fix the issues, which are raised during the QA process.
- Migrate content from legacy fatwire system to AEM. This includes 35K pages, 2.7K PDF files and 20K Assets (images and videos).
- Test the pages on multiple devices using Xcode Simulator.
- Automate Web page Content Comparison during migration of web pages from oracle web center sites to AEM.
- Involve in Requirement Analysis, Test design, Test Execution and Defect Reporting.
- US Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business or a similar discipline
- Experience in Testing methodologies involving manual and automation using Selenium
- Experience in HP ALM and other automation testing tools
- Strong experience working in Agile/SCRUM Environments
- Familiarity with multi platform development on Linux/Windows
- Experience in repositories and SVNs like Githubs, Bitbucket
- Experience in creating user stories, journeys, cases etc
- Extensive knowledge of data warehouse and data mart concepts
- Work with Information Technology team and customers to obtain and document requirements by creating artifacts such as Use Cases, User Stories, Requirements Definitions, Process Flows,
- Develop and customize applications on Azure Platform and develop Restful API’s & SOAP API’s for complex integration with external enterprise applications like Dynamics CRM, Sharepoint, Salesforce and PowerBI
- Experience in the design of distributed, high availability cloud computing infrastructures, Azure design, build and operational experience
- Develop custom Dynamics NAV code to implement business requirements for a SaaS product.
- Perform database modeling and SQL Server analytics using Machine Learning, R Algorithms. Design and develop database objects including tables, stored procedures, triggers, rules, defaults, and functions;
- Develop, test and implement integrity rules and regulations; Perform capacity planning, installations and configurations, data analysis, and performance monitoring and tuning
- Knowledge of posting process and data flow in NAV/CRM
- MS or foreign equivalent in Computer Science/IT with Computer Science as major or minor or related experience using SAAS/PAAS platforms like Azure/Salesforce
- Experience in doing development and configuration work in Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Azure and salesforce crm.
- Specific experience in Microsoft Dynamics Nav entity customization,
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle Database and SQL/T-SQL , O365, CRM, Apex, configuration, Sharepoint and Azure services(PAAS AND SAAS platforms)
- Knowledge of object oriented programming methodologies, structured systems analysis, design tools and software development lifecycle(Agile).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to work well in a team environment
||Qualification/Experience (In Yrs)
|Senior Sales Manager
|| Bachelors degree in Business administration + 8 yrs in selling Technology Services
||15+ in Business Development with proven track record
|Inside Sales./ Business Development Executive
||0-2 exp in lead generation for technology services
||3-4 corporate trainer and coordinator in the areas of Cloud computing, CRM, ERP
||3-4 experienced in Azure AD, Windows Administration
|Lead Navision Developer
||8-10 Sr Developer with NAV development experience in 2015 or higher versions
If you are a positive, hard-working professional committed to quality and superior IT solutions, Techminds Group offers the opportunity for an exciting and satisfying career with unlimited potential.
Please send your profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org